Are you an enthusiastic and motivated GP looking for a new opportunity?
Located in North Somerset, Tyntesfield Medical Group is an established practice with an ambitious vision and a supportive team. We have four sites, all in easy reach of both Bristol and the wonderful countryside.
We are looking to appoint:
- a Salaried General Practitioner (with the potential for partnership in the future)
- a Salaried General Practitioner for a fixed term to cover maternity leave.
Each of our sites have their own team of clinical staff operating a personalised patient list, as we believe patient continuity is essential to both quality patient care and job satisfaction. Our waiting times are reasonable, which means we only need on call appointments in the afternoons. Being a larger organisation, we are more resilient when it comes to fluctuations in staffing levels. We have both a prescribing hub and a summarising and coding hub which helps to reduce the daily admin load. Additionally, we are an established teaching, training, and research practice, offering career development opportunities. We have:
- An induction programme and an assigned mentor for ongoing support
- Daily coffee/lunchtime together with colleagues
- Monthly learning meetings for the whole practice
- Competitive rates of pay – £10,500 per session per annum
- 6 weeks annual leave, plus study leave and bank holidays pro-rata
- Additional enhanced pay for Extended Hours / Improved Access duties
- A Salaried GP contract which follows the BMA model
- Easy access on the national cycle route with free parking for drivers
- Shower facilities for those who wish to cycle to work (at two sites)
We welcome any informal enquiries and/or visits. Please contact Katina Harris (HR Manager) on 01275 866769 or email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
If you would like this job advert in an alternative format or require any additional information please let us know.
Tyntesfield Medical Group
comprised of Backwell Surgery, Long Ashton Surgery, Brockway and Tower House Medical Centres in Nailsea
The following opportunity has arisen across Tyntesfield Medical Group:
Chronic Disease Nurse
22.5hrs per week over three days (to include Thursday and Friday)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Chronic Disease Nurse who shares our passion for patient care. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of chronic disease management, particularly in diabetes. Experience in delivering COPD and asthma care would be an advantage.
Our Practice Nurses are key to providing an excellent service to our patients and are also responsible for general treatment room skills including wound management, travel and childhood immunisations and phlebotomy (training will be provided if needed).
Please forward a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description and person specification available on request
Closing date for applications 30th September 2022, 12noon
Interview date to be confirmed
Start date – ASAP